All data content will be updated and published no later than August 29th 2022.
FOR ALL CHALLENGES
- Background for all the challenges
- Latest version of Connected Reindeer Ecosystem (Miro board)
- Introduction video to DIT4BEARs – Connected Reindeer (to be added later)
Some high level links to data sources
- Reindeer related traffic accidents: Paikkatieto Online Oy (varoporoa.fi)
- Open weather data, links from FMI: Avoin data - Ilmatieteen laitos
- Open terrain data: Open data file download service | National Land Survey of Finland (maanmittauslaitos.fi)
- Open data about road network: https://www.avoindata.fi/data/fi/dataset/digiroad
- A thesis about reindeer related traffic accidents
- Python examples on weather data usage: https://github.com/fmidev/opendata-resources/tree/master/examples/python
General information on weather data
- Weather forecasts are available as open data, but it is on daily basis and history is not saved. "Download Service has limit of 20000 requests per day" https://en.ilmatieteenlaitos.fi/open-data-manual-time-series-data "Open Data WFS service of the Finnish Meteorological Institute uses stored queries that provide surface weather observations and point forecasts."
- Free app that alerts of reindeer on Finnish roads — Porokello
- Business Models and Monetization - App Store - Apple Developer
- (PDF) What the Hack? A Growth Hacking Taxonomy and Practical Implications of Growth Hacking for Firms | Business Horizons (researchgate.net)
- Growth hacking 101 ebook
- The Growth Hacking Playbook
- Ecosystem mapping help documentation, models tools, whatever
- Explore and benchmark suitable technologies (platforms, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, eXtended Reality < Requires the support for desired benchmarking method.
- Help to analyze stakeholders
- Platform monetization